Louise Green CThA, ITEC
Clinical Beauty Therapist
Training and Qualifications
Louise is the owner of Vidatherapy health and beauty Spa in Teddington, Middlesex.
Louise qualified as a beauty therapist in 1993 with the International Therapy Examination Council and is a member of the Complementary Therapists Association. Working as a skincare expert and makeup artist in Harrods and Dickens and Jones Regents Street for five years, Louise’s passion for holistic health continued with her qualifications in Holistic massage, Aromatherapy and Indian head massage. Continuing with qualifications in advance precision waxing, HD brows, LVL lashes and OPI gel nails. Louise’s goal is to use the best natural products in the industry working and qualifying in advanced facials with the Aveda Institute. Louise is passionate about Vidatherapy and her team of therapists who deliver a welcome and happy environment with professionalism.
Further Postgraduate Courses completed
- Diplomas with ITEC in Aromatherapy, Holistic massage and Indian head massage
- Certificates in Lycon advanced precision waxing for body and face
- Certificates in professional gel polish for nails manicure and pedicures
- Certificates in professional luxury nail pedicures
- Aveda education and certificates in skin care
Aveda Targeted Skin Facials
Aveda facials create balance for the skin, they create the points of difference that make our facials a distinctly Aveda experience, opening and closing rituals, scalp and foot elements (whole body approach), aromatic steam towels.
- Elemental Nature facials are customised for your skins specific needs.
- Green science facials (anti-aging) skin renewing, lift and firm the skin reducing fine lines wrinkle. Also focusing on neck/décolleté and eyes.
- Outer peace facials for blemished and problem skin conditions. Suitable for all, Blemishes are not restricted to any age group as normally triggered by hormones.
- Botanical skin resurfacing facials. An alternative to microdermabrasion, gives skin a smother texture and increased radiance.
- Perfecting plant peel smoothes and re-textures the skin by exfoliating dulling skin cells, smoothing lines and wrinkles, evening skin one and refining pores. Without redness and irritation.
Caribbean therapy body treatment
90 mins of total relaxation. Includes a full body exfoliation, detoxifying seaweed mask removed with warm towels, followed by a full body massage using warm Caribbean body cream.
Elemental back facial!
75 minutes of cleansing, skin exfoliation, mask therapy and full back massage leaving the skin balanced and super soft, great for muscular aches and pains and relaxation.
Manicure and Pedicure
Express manicures and pedicure, great if in a hurry, file and polish. (30 min treatment.)
Prescriptive manicures and pedicures, special attention is paid to cuticles and dry areas of the feet, finished with a polish of your choice (45 min treatment.)
Spa manicures exfoliation, cuticle minimising hand massage and a polish of your choice. (1 hour treatment.)
Spa pedicures, sea salt exfoliation, seaweed mask applied to feet finished with a relaxing foot massage and polish.(60 minute treatment)
OPI Gel overlay manicures and pedicures. No trauma to the natural nail, extra strength and longevity, instantly dry and high long lasting shine. (60 minute treatment.)
Legs, bikini, Brazilian, Hollywood, facial, lip, chin, male back and chest.
Lycon wax, established in Australia using the finest resins, bees wax and aromaphery oils. Delivers superior results, lycon low temperature, super pliable and gentle, providing extra client comfort, even on the most sensitive skins.
Pre-waxing oils are applied on sensitive areas i.e. face, bikini, underarms. They creates a barrier between skin and the wax , only pulling the hair not the skin meaning less painful waxing.
Aveda Make up
Using Aveda’s natural plant make up, for a flawless finish. For day wear or a night out, special event or a wedding.